You all look great! Glad you got in before the ice and snow. Can't wait to meet you (and Reed's family, and Lily Mei's family, and tha family that needs a nap!)
Ella Grace is just precious. Boy does this bring back Lily Mei memories! Best of life for you and your new precious gift! I will keeping up with you and hope to meet you through Monica...when you get some sleep!! Love and Prayers Lily Mei's Auntie Cathy and family
Yeah, you are all home safe and sound! It was so very good to see you all!! We love you it is great to see your family of three. :0)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the pictures Monica! Welcome home Ella Grace, you are SO precious!!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!! So glad everyone is home safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteYou all look great! Glad you got in before the ice and snow. Can't wait to meet you (and Reed's family, and Lily Mei's family, and tha family that needs a nap!)
ReplyDeletesusan, mom to Luci
Ella Grace is just precious. Boy does this bring back Lily Mei memories! Best of life for you and your new precious gift! I will keeping up with you and hope to meet you through Monica...when you get some sleep!! Love and Prayers
ReplyDeleteLily Mei's Auntie Cathy and family
Welcome home... (though a little late) thanks for the ride... don't be a stranger...
ReplyDeleteokay!! I am ready to see HOME photo's! lol Hope everything is going okay. I hope you are getting a lot of ALONE time with Sweet Ella Grace!
ReplyDelete